King Of Regret

                                                             King Of Regret

                                                             By: Jacie Lennon









                                                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Payton and Brock are from opposite worlds. 
Peyton has had a rough life getting expelled from school and her father not caring about her.
 Brock has good family and friends. He doesn’t struggle with money.

I loved their first interaction I could feel how attracted they were to each other from the moment they met.

I was very shocked at the plot twist I wasn’t expecting it.
 But it connected Payton and Brock.

When he found out he was very protective and caring towards Payton. 
It was sweet seeing Payton have affection shown to her after everything that has happened to her.

I was really happy  about the DRAMA. 
This book kept me intrigued.
 I was so excited to read and see what was going to happen next.

I really enjoyed this book. I can’t wait to read more!!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                     Edit 
                        
                                     
   I own the pictures, not the edit             












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jingle Wars By: R. Holmes & Veronica Eden

VICIOUS DESIRE

FRAGILE LONGING REVIEW