Jingle Wars By: R. Holmes & Veronica Eden

                                                 

                                            𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓼 

                                                                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐

             


                     Have I ever read a Christmas book.... No 

                           Was this book amazing.... YES

          This book was very festive it put me in the Christmas mood. Looking for a Hallmark movie no need to look read this book instead. Who doesn't love a good Hallmark movie this book has banter, chemistry, and rivalry making this the perfect steamy Christmas.

Main character Freya Anderson is literally the definition of a millennial and I love her for it I relate to her so much. Freya is trying to prove herself to her dad. Love interest Finn is trying to save his Grandparents Inn. What makes this much more interesting is Their rivalry Finn's Grandparents are losing business due to Freya's Father resort. Tangled into a messy competition of Jingle Wars. 

Finn Mayberry is sooo sweet willing to do anything for his family. Both the main character are very driven willing to whatever. I loved the family dynamics any character interacting with Finn's grandparents made my heart warm. 

I liked how the instant connection turned sour into a Enemies to Lovers moment my favorite trope.

I really enjoyed this book, characters, banter, competition everything was fun to read. Finn decides to join the Jingle war competition. Prize money $100,000. Freya also joins the competition. Who will win?


If you are interested: https://www.amazon.com/Jingle-Wars-Enemies-Lovers-Hollyridge-ebook/dp/B08KYGGVKY

Check out other Reviews:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55368181-jingle-wars

My Jingle Wars edit can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/emskyedits/?hl=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICIOUS DESIRE

FRAGILE LONGING REVIEW